Boat Interior Lights

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runnin' Ruby

Reaction score
I am looking for any suggestions on interior lighting for a boat? I have a 14ft lund and do not need a lot of lighting to cover the areas i want to illuminate.

Check out our site sponsor, BlueWaterLED at www.bluewaterled.com. he has some awesome products that are sure to look great in your ride. I added his LEDs as interior lighting to my boat last year and love them! Here's a link to my install.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2719&hilit=+Light+Modifications

I also have some Bluewater LED lights for the inside of my boat... you would be amazed at how much light the livewell lights give off... you put a few of those in your boat and you'll be glowing.. plus they don't take up any room

I got a four LRD strip package from BlueWater and can't wait to see how they look in the boat. I got them in blue also and just tested on to see how light it puts out. I was suprised at the amount.

BTW: I haven't seen it mentioned, so I take the liberty.
When you place an order online, put the TINBOAT and color you want in the special instructions area when checking out. I got the discount and color I wanted but not until i emailed because I realized I hadn't seen a place to select the light color I wanted. Live and learn.....