Can anyone help ID this boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixinthatup

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'd like to say I'm new to this site but that'd be lying lol I've lloked at and studied many,"probably all" of the great plans,projects and ideas that everyone here has posted! Well anyways I recently got this jon boat, it's a 1432, nothing special but I got it at a real good deal, I want to do a video on repairing it like I did my other boat "12 footer" but it's hard to start the video when I cant ID the freakin thing LOL.. I just simply "not so simply" wanted to find out who made it.. The numbers/letters on the back on transom say: DEMA3233m73

Pictures <--- i know, I know I'm for sure gonna post some but I gotta get my butt to work so It'll have to be this afternoon but I was hoping by the dema someone mught know that company or atleast when they went out of business or if they did lol

A big thanks to everyone for your help! I'm also gonna post the first jon boat project this evening <-- it's lengthy! lol

By running the first 3 letters I come up with Starcraft. Going to say its a 1973 model but not sure on that.

Steve

Well that's more than i was able to come up with searching lol I'll get some pics on this evening of the boat and all and maybe that will help <-- couldn't hurt huh lol

Hers some pics I forgot I took, well I'll still get better one's this evening!

Attachments

• boat-pic1.gif
    boat-pic1.gif
    514 KB · Views: 152
Here's a couple more pictures...

Attachments

• boat-pic-2.gif
    boat-pic-2.gif
    420.9 KB · Views: 152
  • boat-pic-3.gif
    boat-pic-3.gif
    337.8 KB · Views: 152
Ok I gotta run for now but any help any of you can give me in finding out the maker for sure would be greatly appeciated! I'll be back on this evening and thanks again everyone for your help!

Well finally back home "I rushed home to see if any one had a clue of who / what company made this boat!" Well the video will have to read unidentifiable I suppose... Thanks everyone for looking though! I'll post the first project on here soon if possible because it's all videos and on here is pics I see but I'll check it out and see what I can do!

Thanks again every body!