Carrot stix rods...opinions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanMC

Reaction score
Hi to all,
My wife and i own about 15,16 rods, good 5 or so St. Croix (US made),5 or so G Loomis (US made),two Okumas (chinese made),two or so Abu Garcia's (chinese made) and one or two Fenwicks...(also chinese made :| ) but the other day i almost bought another rod...i had to hold back only because we already have i think enough rods...but i was so impressed with Corrot Stix e21 rod,at only $140 Canadian bucks (BPS Airdrie) i had trouble not buying it. It felt so good and light it puts just about anything we own to shame...even the big money St. Croix or G Loomis...the only one that comes close it is actually an $80.00 rod from Abu Garcia (chinese made :roll: ) that uses nano technology (white in color) #-o :( .If you have a chance to try one of these Carrot Stix just feel it ...we thought wow...how can it be ?...in a blind test we think this can be easily be double or triple the money.
Any opinions ?
Thank you,
Dan

I have a spinning Carrot Stix and a casting Carrot Stix. Love them both and would like another. I can use them all day with no fatigue. Now every rod I pick up thats not a Carrot Stix feels too heavy. I have read some reviews though that say the e21 company is very nonresponsive when it comes too replacing broken rods. They have a lifetime warrenty but many say they cant get ahold of the company to have them replaced. I havent broke one yet so Im still very pleased.