Cashew's 11' SeaMaid

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many months later the saga continues. I managed to clear a whole bunch off my schedule and hope to be soon back on the boat build. The trailer got a complete makeover, sanded and painted, cut/welded and wired up new trailer light brackets so now the license plate doesn't crumble when tilting it. Was nice to get all new wiring done, it's running legal, again. :D

Sold the Van, didn't need to carry any Scouts anymore after stepping down as Scoutmaster. A new to me PT Cruiser with under 4000 miles got a new trailer hitch and wiring installed, so trailer setup is crossed off the list. Needed it for son's Eagle project.

Basement cleaned out and Home Gym setup, done. Game room and office needs to be cleaned out, stuff put away, then back to the garage. Garage never got completely cleaned after oldest Eagle project, and now youngest's project is done so I get my garage back.

Taking several days off, and hope to trailer the boat back here and finish the seat setup, throw registration sticker and numbers on it and get some water time, even if I leave the poles home. I found even more fish poles, will have to put some garage overhead storage in to keep them safe and at the ready. Getting healthy is allowing me to get back to my hobbies and enjoying the accomplishment of finally finishing stuff.

Wishing all a safe Labor Day weekend,
Cashew

Latest posts