Chisago Lake on 7/18/2010

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breachless

Reaction score
Took my little brother out to Chisago Lake yesterday for some killer bass fishing. While I didn't catch much (one decent sized fish and about 4 or 5 little fella's), I did put us in some good spots where my brother hauled in some really nice fish. This one in particular is the nicest fish I have seen pulled into the boat yet this year. She was about 19.5 inches and weighed in at about 5.5 lbs (sorry the pic kind of sucks: had to use the cell phone...)

Dans Bass.jpg

We almost had a double-header when he pulled this bass in: we both got strikes at roughly the same time, and while I didn't see the fish I had on (it got loose before I got to see what it was) it felt like a pretty big fish. That would have been cool.

Anyway, like I said: I didn't catch many fish, but I felt pretty good about putting us on a spot where my little bro was able to land his new personal best (and where he landed quite a few more nice fish). I would call that a pretty successful day!

Oh, and if any of you read my "The one that got away" thread, yes: I insisted he let me use the net to help him put this guy into the boat. :LOL2: