Classic Craigslist Lines

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
fender66 said:
Popeye said:
Of course it's downhill... It's Hump Day, it's supposed to be down hill from here.

Dang it! Put this in the wrong thread. See....the rest of my week is hopeless!

Must be call in sick day tomorrow then

Definitely thinking about that on Friday. I haven't done that for several years, but I feel a case of "Anal Glaucoma" coming on.....you know, when you can't see dragging you a$$ to work!

Dang it! Put this in the wrong thread. See....the rest of my week is hopeless![/quote]

Must be call in sick day tomorrow then[/quote]

Definitely thinking about that on Friday. I haven't done that for several years, but I feel a case of "Anal Glaucoma" coming on.....you know, when you can't see dragging you a$$ to work![/quote]

Make you eye appointment for friday for sure that way you get a 3 day weekend. Then show up monday with those big old person sun glasses on saying you eye are still very sensitive to light, works every time. :LOL2:

reviving an old thread...

https://racine.craigslist.org/rvs/3059604703.html

"TV AC/DC ,sink,fridge DC/AC,110 v power outlets,Microwave,running water,
two couches in the back witch can sleep tree people comfortable,no generator or toilet,
AC doe snot blow very cold air my need to be charged,lots of closets space,
very sharp van and very clean no smell or any pets in the van,radio removable CD player,
power windows,power locks,cruise control 134.000 miles runs great "

WOW where to start... Witches and tree people sleeping in the van, it has snot blow, but no pets are included. Only 134 miles. I need this!

Must be a transplanted Yooper. When I put the Yooper filter on in the brain and cracked a beer, everything came into focus.

:lol:

Read this today. "It ran great but then it stopped working while I was at the lake. I had to get towed in. Im no mechanic and dont know whats wrong with it but it would be pretty easy fix for someone that knows what there doing."

I personally like the ads which go like... "Boat for sale, needs work, No room for it need it gone, must sell... or trade for another boat".

So, basically you want to pawn your headache off for a less of a headache, you aren't gaining any room.

Mizzie said:
"Boat for sale... No room for it need it gone, must sell... or trade for another boat".

So, basically you want to pawn your headache off for a less of a headache, you aren't gaining any room.

Hey, maybe they're willing to trade for a smaller boat...it would give them a little more room/storage space. :roll:

They etter be looking for a smaller boat if they are thinking of trading, not gonna get a very big one if they are looking for an even up trade for a boat that needs work that's for sure.

Another good one!
ITS A 87 GALAXY IT WAS RUNNING LAST SUMMER BUT WEN I PUT IT UP ON WINNER TIME AT THE SHOP THEY STOLD SOME STUFF LIKE THE BATTERY ALTERNATOR THE PREPELER AND THEY CUT SOME WIRES GOING FROM THE BATTERY TO THE MOTOR ITS SIMPLE STUFF THE STIKER DONT GO OUTTILL NEXT YEAR SO IF SOMEONE CAN PUT IT TOGETHER ILL B A PERFECT BOAT FOR U IM JUST NO RELATED WITH BOAT FOR MORE INF PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR E-MAIL. 704-939-1977 980-208-3564 AND ASK FOR ERICK. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/3159472024.html

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3149320374.html

" I've also decided to leave my collection of bugs which I've painstakingly acquired over the last weeks of driving. This will no doubt enhance your rugged manliness persona and attract many adventurous young women. My asking price is $1800 or best offer with a couple of stipulations :

1. You must be cool but not an A-hole. Though I may still sell it to you, you'll probably have to pay more.

2. Finally, in the event of an actual Zombie Apocalypse all ownership rights revert back to me. If you're cool I may let you ride along or at least give you a chance with my Hyundai. If you're an A-hole and I still sold it to you, I'll probably just run you over with it to slow them down."

Classic, the picture is even better, it includes clint eastwood, a bikini chick, and star wars references.

Found this one this morning!

" I've done some research and so far every site I've checked puts its value at a little under 150.00"

If you found it for that price on every site you checked, why in the crap ain't you sellin it there!? :LMFAO: :---)

One for Ahab to buy...

Hey, I couldn't make this up:

I got this jet sky from my fren for free cause he blowed the moter so i put my grampas motor on the back case hes ded.so he dont use it anymor my dad said he thinks you will get killed on it so hes makin me sell it to someon else. its almose don it just needs stuff hoked up. The moter riuns grete if you spray hair spray into te careberater case the gas tank isnt hookd up yet. i think wen its done it wil prolly do about 32 or 85 miles an our anim sure the womin will love it and alwase ask fer rider on it i dont have a cell fone an my parents dont ether so call my grammas house an tell her but talk loud cause shes def. i will take best offers. ps this is a good birfday present for a kid.

https://providence.craigslist.org/boa/3204104223.html

I hate when i go to buy a boat from someone and i know so much more about the boat and motor then them, and end up showing the guy how certain things work. That being said, i just saw a boat advertised with a "25hp minnkota motor". It was clearly an evinrude/tracker and the owner could have found that out by looking at the decals

Popeye said:
One for Ahab to buy...

I got this jet sky from my fren for free cause he blowed the moter so i put my grampas motor on the back case hes ded.so he dont use it anymor my dad said he thinks you will get killed on it so hes makin me sell it to someon else. its almose don it just needs stuff hoked up. The moter riuns grete if you spray hair spray into te careberater case the gas tank isnt hookd up yet. i think wen its done it wil prolly do about 32 or 85 miles an our anim sure the womin will love it and alwase ask fer rider on it i dont have a cell fone an my parents dont ether so call my grammas house an tell her but talk loud cause shes def. i will take best offers. ps this is a good birfday present for a kid.

Did you look at the photos?

5L75K65F13Ka3La3N7c8d8ab71a159401128b.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:
One for Ahab to buy...

Did you look at the photos?

5L75K65F13Ka3La3N7c8d8ab71a159401128b.jpg

That's why I knew this was for you

"Brand new, Never used.

Works like a champ.

Its worth your money,"

If it was never used, how do you know it "Works like a champ?!" #-o