Classic Craigslist Lines

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:
One for Ahab to buy...

Hey, I couldn't make this up:

I got this jet sky from my fren for free cause he blowed the moter so i put my grampas motor on the back case hes ded.so he dont use it anymor my dad said he thinks you will get killed on it so hes makin me sell it to someon else. its almose don it just needs stuff hoked up. The moter riuns grete if you spray hair spray into te careberater case the gas tank isnt hookd up yet. i think wen its done it wil prolly do about 32 or 85 miles an our anim sure the womin will love it and alwase ask fer rider on it i dont have a cell fone an my parents dont ether so call my grammas house an tell her but talk loud cause shes def. i will take best offers. ps this is a good birfday present for a kid.

https://providence.craigslist.org/boa/3204104223.html

Did you look at the photos?

5L75K65F13Ka3La3N7c8d8ab71a159401128b.jpg

That's why I knew this was for you

I sent him an email asking off the wall questions

Wonder how you steer it

one100grand said:
Popeye said:
You should drive up and see it, you're only like 5 hours away. Get some pictures of you sitting on it...

I'd pay $20 worth of your gas to actually have that happen...

Pose on it like you're riding a bull and waving a cowboy hat and I'll throw $20.00 your way too.

I am so glad I found this post...some ads on Craigslist just annoy me. These are some of the most annoying...and I see them often.
1) "has a trolly motor"....what exactly is a "trolly motor"?
2) "semi-v"...now I may be wrong about this, but to me a semi-v and a modified v can both be found on flat bottom jon boats...a v-bow is just that....a v-bow....this is not a "semi-v"...https://westky.craigslist.org/boa/3199500868.html
3) "lost the paperwork....would be easy to get registered if you wanted to".....ya ok
4) Please learn to spell....I understand that mistyping happens (there is a good chance I will mistype something in this post) but when the entire post is illegible I personally move on to the next ad.
5) "FIRM!!"....the exclamation points are what gets me....kinda makes me think the person is a bit cocky and so I move on to the next ad...everything should have wiggle room

After reading all of these posts and the 115 + pages of craigslist lines on iboats forum, I think i will purchase my next boat new so I do not have to deal with these idiots.

:LOL22: I always check the free section just to see what's out there. Usually cats and dogs. Never expected to see this.
https://gulfport.craigslist.org/zip/3259289631.html

MEN'S BOXER BRIEF UNDERWEAR, colors and whites, popular name brands. Elasticized, washable, most new, several just tried on. 11 in all, one of which worn once and freshly-laundered. Were likely purchased at Burke's. Cannot use, because of misfit. In these days and times, hesitate to just throw them away, because they're essentially "new", although I don't have sales receipts. Good fit for most 36 - 40, proportional build. (Size L/G/G) Excellent for those seeking good back and abdominal support, comfort. If they were used trash, I'd have trashed them! Kind of a delicate and personal item to offer, but, oh well! Not asking for any compensation, if you want them, you are free to come and take them; if you wish to try on, you may do so in privacy. Drop me a line if interested.

Slightly used F150 4x4 - $1000000 (Holt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No longer runs.Passenger door wont open. Cab leaks. Hood wont stay latched. Has slight problem with cooling system. Flapper pin valve stuck open. Blinker fluid was just changed. Needs muffler bearings. would make nice gift for exwife. Has no title, needed something to wipe with will out snip huntin. Will trade for Twin Big Block Jon Boat only

Attachments

• 3Id3Fa3Jb5N65L45Mbcag8722218be4ec1662.jpg
    3Id3Fa3Jb5N65L45Mbcag8722218be4ec1662.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2,165
Somebody posted this on another forum I'm registered with.

Some people have too much time on their hands I guess.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/zip/4000674534.html

I can't remember where I saw this one (maybe on here but I think it was another forum) but it is funny. The add has been deleted but I had copied it to an email and was able to find it.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/boa/3899965337.html

1989 ProCraft Pro-Flip 17' 6" with 1989 Suzuki DT 150 hp and galvanized trailer.
Best flipping bass boat ever made. I let a mechanic drive it today and all he said was "LOTS OF POWER ".

Suzuki has a super high performance stainless steel prop and Stingray power fins added to the lower unit for additional performance.

It's got a super powerful minn kota with 65 lb's of thrust and if you don't know 65 lb's will do, it will **** near get this boat to plain out. Trolling motor footpedal is made to make you a guitar hero, whether you're Stevie Ray Vaugn from the southern roots of Texas or 1980s guitar virtuoso superstar Ritchie Sambora.

Premium high tensile strength pole holders to help you reel in the biggest catch, Or keep your hands free while you're opening a beverage.

It has a Eagle Ultra lll plus fish finder which is three times better than the original. I can't read the display cause the screen is messed up but it beeps when a fish comes under the boat.

It has two original 2 tone pedestal swivel seats upholstered in the finest synthetic materials available that year for the ultimate fishing pleasure.

Two freshly installed matching two-tone seats on the lower deck for optimal driving experience.

Deck is fabricated from premium American aluminum covered in the rich plush color matching carpet.

Freshly installed high-performance handcrafted custom American-made wind shield by top-tier automotive craftsman.

A live well in front and a live well in the back cause you'll be catching so **** many bass you won't have time to be running around the boat.
And besides catching bass you'll be hooking up with so much *** you'll need two oars to beat them bitches out of the boat.

Once you fire up that motor ain't nobody gonna catch you anyway.

If you go fishing on the mississippi river you could probably buzz down to the gulf of mexico and do some deep sea tuna fishing and catch a $10,000 butter ball tuna some Thursday night . On the way back do some gator and duck hunting and be back in the morning for work Friday.

Trailer is full galvanized and has some bad *** fully polishable aluminum rims and super sticky Firehawk Indy 500 race tires. I could pull this thing around a nascar track . Updated LED lights that would be a hit at a techno pumping rave party.

You don't have to even have to put this unit in the water to get the ladies. Sometimes if I need to get laid I hook it up to my El Camino and pull it down main street. Can't stop at the lights though cause the fat ones will have a chance to climb in the boat when you're waiting. Best thing is to keep a nice steady pace to let the skinny ones get in.

Latest posts