Dead on board charger??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njTom

Reaction score
OK need some help here. I have a 2 season old BPS XPS 5/5 2 bank charger that seems to not be working. No power light, no charging light, no ready to fish light. I checked the in-line fuses and they are fine. I did check my outside outlet also!!
Is this thing done? Is there something else I should try?
Thanks for any input

Tom

it might be an internal fuse... best thing you can do is contact BPS - they might even surprise you and tell you to send that one in for a new one...

If you have a close BPS store, you might just be able to take it back in there to them (without the box). Tell them it was given to you as a gift so you don't know when it was purchased.

Thanks for the replies Russ and DG. I will call BPS on Monday and see what they suggest.( no BPS close to me 3hr drive) In the mean time is their a way for me to check if the charger is working and its not just the bulbs that are out?

Not sure about the charger you mentioned but I have a BearCat scanner that died on me one time. I took the cover off and there was a fuse inside that had blown. So, I second the notion that it may be an internal fuse.

I would contact them and be honest about when you purchased it if it is out of warranty so be it.
walmart HAD a no questions asked return policy with the batteries but dishonest people caused the to disappear.
they may offer you a replacement.

Latest posts