Describe the joy of fishing in one sentence...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's more than one sentence and not my own words. It's paraphrased from the epilogue of "A River Runs Through It", but it speaks of the quiet joy of fishing.

I am too old to be much of a fisherman now. I usually fish the waters alone in the half-light of the evening, when all existence fades to a being within my soul and memories and the sounds of the river and the hope that a fish will rise. Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

DocWatson said:
It's more than one sentence and not my own words. It's paraphrased from the epilogue of "A River Runs Through It", but it speaks of the quiet joy of fishing.

I am too old to be much of a fisherman now. I usually fish the waters alone in the half-light of the evening, when all existence fades to a being within my soul and memories and the sounds of the river and the hope that a fish will rise. Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Poetry in true form!

DocWatson said:

=D>