Dgram36's 1852 Lowe Olympic Duck Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few birds. We've had a few good trips and killed some geese as well. Seem to finally be moving now with the cold weather! Unfortunately my job keeps me from the water six days a week or there would be more blood!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 894
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 894
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 894
willsbarbour said:
hell yeah good looking green head. like the blind to. does having all that grass around the engine effect the exhaust?
It's just a cover that I made and secured the grass to so I take it when I'm running.

Hey where is the boat? Great job on the blind and boat, I have been following your build and it is awesome to see the birds laying in the boat. =D> mission accomplished.

bigwave said:
Hey where is the boat? Great job on the blind and boat, I have been following your build and it is awesome to see the birds laying in the boat. =D> mission accomplished.
Thanks! I'm located in New Jersey on the Delaware River for now.

That is an awesome looking duck boat. How did you attach the diamond plate flooring to the ribs?

southhenry said:
That is an awesome looking duck boat. How did you attach the diamond plate flooring to the ribs?
Thanks, I used pop rivets to attach the floor directly to the ribs and the foam under the floor provides support between the ribs.

Latest posts