Dinero worms

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Yes, the C-rig has been producing. There is a large tournament trail here in Texas called Bass Champs and the Big Bass of the January tournament in their central division was caught on a C-rigged Dinero. This was a 175+ boat tournament on Lake Travis and the fish weighed over 8 pounds!

Hope everyone is enjoying the baits and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Meant to take the jonboat out today for a quick trip, but we've been so busy with orders it might not be until this summer before I get to fish. That's okay- I'm trying to build something great and that takes time and attention.

bhumbertson said:
I'd like to get some of those worms too. Went to his site and it appears he is out of business.

That would really be a shame because I love those worms. Glad I bought lots of them when I did.

I have 6.5" fat stick baits, and 4.5" monsters that stand straight up, shoot me a pm i can do any colors u want. I have trick worms as well but they wont be available for a few weeks, getting new molds made now.