Elf Yourself!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did turn out? its not working right on my computer thats why i tried to do it again and its still not working right, neither one of them

shamoo said:
It did turn out? its not working right on my computer thats why i tried to do it again and its still not working right, neither one of them
The second one didn't because "again" is in the first part of the link. I just erased "again" and entered it in my browser and it worked fine. The first linked also worked perfectly for me.

i put the little arrow thing on the first one and a little vertical bar line comes up, second one i said let me try this again and again comes up in the address, as long as the first one works alls well.

You're a wildman Shamoo !!!!!

HilariousSmilie.gif

just trying to spread alittle holiday joy, mr. jim how do i delete the second elfy, no need to have two of the same thing. :)

What's happening David ??? Are you getting any error mesages or is the page just not loading ???

Try this link.....
https://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1169239595

The page loads but I get a blank, blue screen. No error message. When I right click I get the Flash Player menu - (Zoom, Setting, etc.)

I have Flash Player version 9,0,16,0 installed.

Sounds like the site is busy. Are you on cable, DSL or dial-up ??

Do you get the word "Done" in the lower left corner of the browser window ?? Is the progress bar still showing there is more to load ??

I tried to grab the video from my Temporary Internet folder, but all I am able to recover is an .flv file of headless elves dancing. They seem to be "protecting their intellectual property" pretty well. I did a screen capture of Mr. Shamoo's dance so you can get an idea what everyone is laughing about. Here ya go sir...

Attachments

• Shamoo's Elf Dance.JPG
    Shamoo's Elf Dance.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 512
Thanks - I get nothing but a blue screen. No progress bar, no "done" just blue screen.

I am gonna try to update the flash player

Are yoe at least getting this when you click on the links ???

Attachments

• Elf Loading.jpg
    Elf Loading.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 506