excel or alweld?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say it's a semi-custom cover. That was my old Lowe 1760 but I had ordered a center console modified V cover for an 18ft since I had a bracket on the motor I wanted the extra length. The good news is it fits my new 1860 now too. Keeps water out yet it breaths well so you don't have to worry about mildew and mold. Those Stiff Arms ar adjustable so it works perfect!

Good luck on the new rig!

Steve

Square nosed boat covers with 27"transom and side console are hard to find.
Boat covers direct tried their best to help me but could not get a square nosed cover to fit my boat. They emailed me today with the news.
Ended up going with sealskincovers.com (we'll see how well it fits) who said they had one to fit my boat. They also offer a no hassle return with free shipping both ways and a 10yr warranty. I asked the operator about doubling up any corners that might rip. He said" send it back within 10 yrs and we'll fix it for free." Hopefully they'll be in business that long and will honor warranty as promised, if necessary.
After I ordered the cover, I ended up finding one more option that I will keep as a backup in case the sealskin doesn't work. Nationalboatcovers.com ended up having a cover for an alweld 1652jc who's dimensions are similar to the blazer 1652. We'll see in a couple days.

Latest posts