Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
#-o

Can I change my team name :LOL2: I picked the same name as Larry. Or is that not a big deal?

Great minds think alike :lol: maybe we can gang up on the rest, since I dont have a clue what I'm doing. I love the Eagles but I'm a hockey guy to the bone and really dont know to much about the NFL players. :oops:

stew6371 said:
im in. [email protected]. i have been playing in a league on yahoo for three years now also. this year we are having a hard time filling up the league. we need six more people, so if anyone is interested in joining another league also, email my brother(he is the league commisiner) at [email protected]. lets play ball.

stew6371 you will make 9. I need one more to make it an even 10.

I must be a retard. I clicked on the link in the email. It keeps asking for my email address for registration and says it not right. I never get to a place to enter the League ID and password that came in the email.

EDIT: I GOT IT #-o

I had that problem also. I had to set an e-mail account through fox. It is a limited access e-mail I believe.

Did anyone check out the draft yet? I like my team. I got a few of the players that I wanted like Westbrook, P. Manning and the N.E. defence. looking forward to see how this all works.

I like my team as well. I looked through a few other teams and they looked good too. Hopefully we'll have a well balanced league. Good Luck guys

DANG IT!!!! i missed it! i always wanted to try the fantasy team. never tried it with a big group. :( :( :( :( :( #-o #-o #-o #-o

:LOL2: I had the commish on the land line for about 40 mins. last night walking me through it on his computer, he told me to hit something and while that was coming up on my computer he had gone to another something or other to check out my team and back again and I was still waiting. Speed isnt my fortay(eithers spelling). There has to be someone with a slower computer than mine, oh wait, "Bill Slowsky where are you".

Jim said:
Im back! I will catch up with this today and learn it if it is the last thing I do. :mrgreen:

I think you may have to bench or release Brady :wink:

That really sucks that he's hurt and done for the year. Us Eagle fans know what that's like...... Cunnigham & McNabb :shock:

Don't forget to hit the "Players" link to look for players that are available that may help your team. I'm thinking with only 8 teams there should be some good players out there not on anybodys team :wink:

Jim,

You may want to pick up Matt Cassel. Or I will and trade him to you. (if i was feeling mean :twisted: )

Jim,

Throw Drew Brees in there as your starting QB. He threw for 343 yards and 3 touchdowns on Sunday.

Jim said:
I dumped Brady..That Prima Dona. Back in the day they would play injured! :LOL2:

When Can we add new players?

You can add them now. After you login go to the "Players" link on the tool bar. You can then filter the available players by the position you are looking for. Click the + next to their name to add them to your roster

Ok, Dumb question. Some of my guys have zeros and blanks for their stats. I know they played in the games. Any idea?

When is the last day to dump players and pick up new ones per week?

Jim said:
Ok, Dumb question. Some of my guys have zeros and blanks for their stats. I know they played in the games. Any idea?

When is the last day to dump players and pick up new ones per week?

Where they in your starting lineup before their game started or did you add them after their game started?

You can add/drop players before their game starts. Once their game starts you can not add or drop them until all of the games for that week are over.

Latest posts