First boat - proper place for dock cleats?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrandpaMike said:

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[/quote]Thank you! I will figure out where to update that! Maple Grove, MN is home for now. Hoping the ice melts before June but we're in a Winter storm warning now with a range of 6" to 18" of snow predicted. Ugh!! This winter is really hanging on. Maybe it will kill some mosquito larvae!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/quote]

I hear yah!
A hail and thunder storm just past through my area.
Snow predicted this weekend as well.
Hopefully we get some Spring. I have a hard time with these long hard winters.

-jasper

jasper60103 said:
GrandpaMike said:

Thank you! I will figure out where to update that! Maple Grove, MN is home for now. Hoping the ice melts before June but we're in a Winter storm warning now with a range of 6" to 18" of snow predicted. Ugh!! This winter is really hanging on. Maybe it will kill some mosquito larvae!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/quote]

I hear yah!
A hail and thunder storm just past through my area.
Snow predicted this weekend as well.
Hopefully we get some Spring. I have a hard time with these long hard winters.

-jasper[/quote]Full-on blizzard now. 11" of snow already and they say the heaviest snowfall is still coming. Our snow was gone before this storm. Dogs went out during a little break in the heavy snow.
40983ede1697dd3ee1c1e9469ea08033.jpg

Striper57 said:
Eventually you will need to mount it or at least strap it in place, but I'd personally say you should be fine to test it out first. As long as it won't fall over or bounce around too much if it isn't strapped down, I would test it before drilling unnecessary holes in that beauty.

I agree, I think you came out on top with that deal, especially with the new paint job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thank you! It hit 60F today! I can see some open water on the little lake by my house. Can't wait to get out there!