Fishing pics.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
heres some pictures of where we fish. we didnt catch anything but a cold. we got pounded the night before with snow (like 14"+. on top of the mountains got over 20")

Thanks for posting the report - great photos even if you caught the skunk.

Please, everyone, keep posting those reports - otherwise I will go insane reading the non-fishing junk :D

THANKS!!! Thats not hard core yet wait till the January and Febuary thats hard core -10 - 10 degrees 25mph winds constantly blowing. Now thats HARD CORE. We catch alot of our fish in the weather like that. Im glad you enjoyed the pics and hopefully ill have some fish pics for yuns tomorrow.

it was about 28 degrees in that pic but it wasnt that windy but i did have 3 pair of long underware on. That is my cold weather gear LOL. after working in that crap for years you adjust to it. the only thing that gets cold on me is my fingertips. as for the bait, im not sure what you would call them all i know is where to catch them and they work really well.

Latest posts