flatbotm's 1542 build

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoL. The Grumman was owned by a 15 year old. It was a father son project. I asked him if it was supposed to be the transformers edition. It's gonna be some work stripping all that yellow!

IMO I would't strip the yellow! I would paint more black and kind of leave the yellow as an accent. Just my 2 cents. But it sure is a beaut, and will give you a pretty good place to start. I'm excited to see the progress.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=218770#p218770 said:
Flatbotm » 10 Aug 2011, 19:42[/url]"]Thanks alot guys. Your builds are some of the ones Ive been following along with for some time now. Baitcaster rocket launchers are next on my list of mods for the boat. I cant decide between the style you used and the surface style mount. Nice thing about the rocket launchers is when your not using them they are not in the way.

Today I continued on with modding my boat. The windshield showed up today from alumacraft and I have to say I was pleased with the quality for $54 dollars. Perfect fit and even had the alumacraft logo engraved into it. Also had rubber grommets and nice hardware. Here is the pics.

photo-192.jpg

photo-193.jpg

May I ask where you got the windshield from? Looking for one for my console.

I purchased the console and the windshield direct from Alumacraft. The prices were very reasonable.