fold away trailer tongue

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDFisherman57

Reaction score
Has anyone changed their trailer tongue to become a fold away trailer tongue? Im thinking of getting this done so I can keep the boat inside and not in mother natures garage.

Yea ive been looking at them. Im probibly going to go with the weld on type but im going to have to see how much this will cost.

I have a Fulton one on my trailer and love it. My trailer was built with it and it is a bolt on kind. Works great. My boat is probably pretty heavy compared to what most on here are trailering and I haven't had any issues with it.

Scott

Scottinva said:
I have a Fulton one on my trailer and love it. My trailer was built with it and it is a bolt on kind. Works great. My boat is probably pretty heavy compared to what most on here are trailering and I haven't had any issues with it.

Scott
How heavy is the boat? I don't need a foldaway for my 14' Aluminum but could sure save some space by putting one on my Fiberglass boat. She's about 4000 LB and 2000 LB for the Trailer. 6000LB altogether.

my pt175 tracker came with the fold away tongue on the trailer, very nice feature, has never given me one moments worry, and the convenience of it is great. Can't speak about the conversion kits, but the ideal works imo.

Latest posts