FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter is 4 and according to her mother, she won't be getting them pierced anytime soon.

I am expecting her to come in one day with a pair of them already installed after a weekend stay with either her grandmother or aunt. :lol:

alumacraftjoe said:
:lol: My daughter is 5 as well and going on 20... in her pre-k class they all made things about what they wanted to be when they grow up... most kids picked great things like doctor, lawyer, etc.... my daughter Super Model... I have my work cut out for me. That said I took her to get her ears pierced when she was about 1.

Mine wants to be a super model too. Our Girls must never meet. :LOL2:

Captain Ahab said:
alumacraftjoe said:
:lol: My daughter is 5 as well and going on 20... in her pre-k class they all made things about what they wanted to be when they grow up... most kids picked great things like lawyer,

I like the way you think!

Kids say the darndest things don't they? :D

Quackrstackr said:
Some sites allow moderators to have free advertising as a sort of payment for time spent monitoring the forums.

Here Jim has a huge yacht that WW gets to take out on a regular basis. Okay, he only lets him sit in it and go "Vroom, vroom". And it's not really a yacht but a 14' tinboat :lol:

Jim said:
alumacraftjoe said:
:lol: My daughter is 5 as well and going on 20... in her pre-k class they all made things about what they wanted to be when they grow up... most kids picked great things like doctor, lawyer, etc.... my daughter Super Model... I have my work cut out for me. That said I took her to get her ears pierced when she was about 1.

Mine wants to be a super model too. Our Girls must never meet. :LOL2:

LOL.... although our kids are the same ages and would probably get along well together.

flounderhead59 said:
Here Jim has a huge yacht that WW gets to take out on a regular basis. Okay, he only lets him sit in it and go "Vroom, vroom". And it's not really a yacht but a 14' tinboat :lol:

=D>

One of these days maybe they will let me tag along. I can take them for a ride in the mod Hummer or private jet that is provided to me by my hunting forums. :mrgreen:

I'm just in it for the women and potato chips, really.

Quackrstackr said:
flounderhead59 said:

=D>

One of these days maybe they will let me tag along. I can take them for a ride in the mod Hummer or private jet that is provided to me by my hunting forums. :mrgreen:

I'm just in it for the women and potato chips, really.

I have seen the women who frequent the hunting forums. :shock:

Took my wife shotgun deer hunting once. Can't figure out why she won't go again.

deer_hat.jpg

Latest posts