G3 trolling motor mount

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadmeat

Reaction score
I've been looking all over for a photo of a G3 trolling motor mount. The G3 catalog says they make them for their riveted jons but I can't find a picture of one anywhere. Does anyone out there know where I can find one?

Many thanks. I talked to Madisonville Marine yesterday and they (David) said they had some other brands in stock but not the G3 ones. I'm going to call Dave or Joe this morning to see what I can find out. We got the deck extended and the boat wired a couple weeks ago and my brother will be here around New Years to get the carpet laid. I want to have the trolling motor mount here in time for him to put it on as well. I know I can make a mount but it seems like one made by G3 for a G3 boat might be the best of both worlds.

It's a Minn Kota Edge and the boat is a G3 1544 LW. I just talked to Dave and he said he's never seen a G3 trolling motor mount and doesn't know if they can even order them. He said they have a no-name adjustable trolling motor mount in stock that they use on their jon boats so I'm going to go there shortly and probably get it. Thanks for your help. I've got sauger fever something terrible and if they'll ever quit dumping the water I want to have the boat all fixed up and ready to go.

Got it. It's an angled piece of aluminum that works perfectly. Apparently they get them from Donovan Marine.

Glad you found what you were looking for. I've got a call into the factory and am waiting on a call back. I'll post what I find out just so we'll know for sure moving forward.

Look forward to seeing pics of your ride once you've finished the mods.

Latest posts