General Motors boat??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semojetman

Reaction score
I just picked up a 1436 jon boat and the name on the side just says GM.
The title says GenM.

Is this General Motors or another company??

If GM made boats like they make cars...God help us !...too bad Honda only makes outboards (marine speak) and Toyota don't even bother....otherwise i would buy one of their products...but hey Lund is still good boat when paired with two Honda outboards !...and then there is Yamaha and G3's...

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=335304#p335304 said:
DanMC » Today, 00:25[/url]"]If GM made boats like they make cars...God help us !...too bad Honda only makes outboards (marine speak) and Toyota don't even bother....otherwise i would buy one of their products...but hey Lund is still good boat when paired with two Honda outboards !...and then there is Yamaha and G3's...

#1. 1984 Chevrolet pickup lasted 280,000 miles. #2 1999 Chevrolet pickup is going strong with no problems at 245,000 miles. Neither engine had any internal repair. I WISH GM made a boat. As for jap crap, I don't support other countries companies. If more people bought American, be responsible for their patriotic duties, Obama wouldn't need to bail out companies as did Carter.

I dont buy for bragging rights or which brand is cool at the time, I buy the tried and true, quality over show.
That is why I thought it would be neat if it was a General Motors built boat.
I work at a large Ford lincoln toyota scion dealership a you can check the employee lot for what we all depend on.
General motors products