Getting ready for my Concealed Class

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I told you how many guns I've bought, sold, traded or given away over the last ten years you wouldn't believe me and think I was insane. take my word for it, shooting ranges are a money pit.

Congrats on the new gun. Everyone has opinions and its all in what you feel comfortable with, thats all that matters. You should have no problems what so ever with the Glock, a widely liked gun. :beer:

A Keltec PM9 its a great little pistol, 9mm is a tried and true cartridge and with not over penetrate in urban environments. Easy to handle, and the Keltecs are reliable and affordable.

Picked her up today... \:D/
Also picked up 200 rounds of cheap winchester ammo in order to go to the range. I can't wait.

Here she is
DSCN2157 [640x480].JPG

DSCN2160 [640x480].JPG

DSCN2161 [640x480].JPG

nice pickup. Glock is a good pickup for those who wants a simple semi. I have shot glocks for a while and carry a 23 for my carry all. I have fallen in love with the springfield XDs though. Great firearm!!

Good job passing on the taurus, looooong trigger pull. Makes for a lot of low shots.

I went to my class this morning, and completed the course. I was surprised by how easy it is to pass the NRA portion. I'll be applying for my CPL in the following week or two. :mrgreen:

*on a side note*... after watching three different ruger's jam all throughout the course, I'm darn glad with my purchase. 8)

Latest posts