Good Morning From Missouri

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
39 at the moment windy and startin to rain. Last day off with the wife before goin back into work tomorrow.

Man I can’t imagine driving through LA. My 2012 ram is about to hit 100k. Everything but tires and upper spark plugs and battery all original. It was manufactured in Nov of 2011. Seems to be doin pretty good. Not sure if it’ll be a forever truck once paid off or if it will get traded for something with a little more power. Only has the 4.7 not the hemi. Tows what I need it to for now.

Cold cold cold this morning. About 25-ish with a heavy layer of frost on the ground. Coffee is on help yourselves. Did a little bit of work in the shop last night. Gone one drawer sanded down on the dresser project then the neighbor stopped by and we kept shootin the bull till almost midnight so that's all the work that got done there.

47 this mornin. Gonna be workin all weekend. Coffee is on help yourselves.

Sloppy Joes last night. Best version I've ever had. Made enough to feed the wife and I last night and each have a lunch packed to take to work.

1# ground beef
1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
1C marinara sausce
1T soy sausce
1T mustard

Fry diced pepper until tender. Add beef and brown. Strain grease. Add marinara, soy sausce, and mustard. Stir and cook until done.

Prep time: <5 min
Cook time: 10-15 min

RedHatRedNeck said:
Didn’t forget just a long work day. In St. Louis until tomorrow. Hope all had a good day.

Thanks. I've been battling a monster of a cold. I think I'm finally getting over it. Colds just seem to knock me off my feet. Mrs Ldubs says I need to suck it up. Weather here is bright and sunny.

Coffee and snob help yourselves. **** fuel injector went out in my truck and go figure 17k miles after warranty runs out. $309 isn’t too bad I guess. Lookin forward to the weekend off.

Had a terrible baking night last night as both attempts at baking bread went to ****. Changed out from the big ugly fish tank to a new small one for the 1 fish that’s still alive out of the 6 i started with. Got some other small things done last night. Need to get back on that dresser project at some point. Gonna be lazy today as it’s the last day off before 12-14 straight at work. In the 20s and windy as all get out today. Hope all have a good day.

Right at 0 degrees outside today and snow still on the ground from yesterday. Glad I went out and shoveled the driveway as wood as it quit yesterday. H the time I got out there the sun had already started to melt some of it turning it to ice. Supposed to get more tomorrow too. Hope the dealer is done with my truck today. Coffee is on help yourselves and have a good day.

12 degrees out and high of 23. Supposed to get 1-3” of snow or more after noon. Coffee is on help yourselves. I’m gonna need it as today’s day 2 of 12-14 straight.

Well here’s to another day wondering if the govt will shut down and if I’ll be coming into work tomorrow. Oh wait I still go into work and may or may not be “on the clock”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts