Have you ever had a lure/bait that didn't catch any fish???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kiddin' Dave. ha. Really though, I don't have much confidence in jig and pigs and heavier T-rigged worms. I don't feel as if I have much feel with them, although I generally fish with lighter style tackle. This year I'm gonna give em a shot on a heavier baitcaster and see how it goes.

Jim said:
LOL, I know your kidding! The spit'n image kicks butt! I seen bill dance catch some bass on tv with it. :shock:
You got Bills adress handy ill send em back to him.

Oh man i just got my dancin Eels and whos pic is on the package yep already have a bad feeling

nicdicarlo said:
I don't have much confidence in jig and pigs and heavier T-rigged worms. I don't feel as if I have much feel with them, although I generally fish with lighter style tackle. This year I'm gonna give em a shot on a heavier baitcaster and see how it goes.

I'm just the opposite. I can throw big 12 inch worms all day knowing that I will catch a good many fish, but I have no confidence in smaller worms. I rarely finesse fish. I'm always using bigger baits with heavier line on a baitcaster. I guess I need to broaden my horizons.

Latest posts