Have you tried any Sunline fishenline?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
I got some SUNLINE Super FC Sniper Fluoro 8 lb coming to me, I was given a gift card this morning so it was free for me. Those that have tried it have nothen but good to say about it except the price.

no problem, look forward to it, I actually want to put it on a new rod but, it will have to wait for now.

It started because I just found out last Thursday I got a G.Loomis dealer 6 miles down the road :roll:

they've been there for a year now. The two young guys that run it seem great, One fella has been making his rods for about two years now and I got to check out his work, Its all great rods,

so, Real problem for me was hitting it off with them, nothen like great service, I wasn't buying but he took 45minutes with me between two other customers that was buying, showed me around to the stuff I would like and talked rod building most of the time which was very cool. That was great service to someone that was just checking out the place.

Great guys and a great product, Down the road rod building shop, DANG it Bad reciepe, cause I by no means have a deep wallet.

I'm in trouble :shock:

Here they are https://www.gloomis.us/

I've never really used any thing other than Stren Original. I've never had a problem with it. I tried braid once but it seems tough on the rod guides. And Stren is pretty cheap too!

wow this is crazy. I just found out about them last week. I live about a half hour from Evansville. They sell Shimano too, did any of their rods look any good?

Also, where do you fish at in that area? I dont think i am too far from you.

ilinimud said:
wow this is crazy. I just found out about them last week. I live about a half hour from Evansville. They sell Shimano too, did any of their rods look any good?

Also, where do you fish at in that area? I dont think i am too far from you.

Oh yea, they looked good. The set up was very easy friendly-just all laid out. Heck you did see the inventory on the site correct? Free shipping too. These guys were great, He showed me some of the rods he made and they were sweet, balanced not flashy. I posted about them on a rod build site last week under my username(I keep my same name, nothen to hide about me, Im who I'am 8) ) been looking into some tackle making and was closely set up on plastics and such, but The rod build slowly started to dominate my BRAIN :lol: Love to start a good rod build thread here once I get going, I haven't seen much action here for this(of course I've never asked either), it would be a great thing to have here.

I got your P.M on the area I'll try to pull up a map and show ya, I fish public areas, we had alot, and I mean alot of pits to fish but darn subdivision buy up posted all'em and thats no joke-its just too risky for me and my son, so thats why I go to the open to the puiblic sites.

Yeah i went to thier site and them have some nice prices! They have a store on eBay that is selling G Loomis and Shimano Rods for hundreds under invoice. I seen a couple start at 99 cents with no reserve. I am going to go by there next time im in E-Ville.

I know what you mean about stuff being posted. White County, IL is a hot spot for Whitetails, and all these outfitters are coming in a leasing up all the old sand and gravel pits, and other land with nice ponds. I still go to some of them though.....

Latest posts