heading out this morning

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
well we are heading out this morning to see if we can pick up some walleyes. the fishing has been slow the last 3 times we were out so all we can do is hope for a good day. its 20degrees out and snowing like hell with about 7" of snow on the ground and expecting about 4" more today. so at least i know that im gonna catch a cold. hopefully i will have picture slater on for ya to checkout.

Good luck and stay as warm as you can. Hopefully you will have frozen hands from unhooking fish

AKJD5C.jpg

thansk ill probably need it. ill stay warm i love the cold but my buddy will be crying 10 minutes after we get there that his hands are cold. he sticks it out but he wines alot while he is there LOL.

mtnman said:
thansk ill probably need it. ill stay warm i love the cold but my buddy will be crying 10 minutes after we get there that his hands are cold. he sticks it out but he wines alot while he is there LOL.

Glad Im not the only one that that happens to.

LOL

well we lived through the cold weather this morning and i got skunked again but my buddy kevin caught a nice muskie. 45 1/2" long, 20 1/2"gerth, and 23lbs. he caught it on a 5 1/2' pool with a junk lttle reel and no steel leader, a #2 hook witha shiner about 4" long. after i netted it for him i touched his line and she bit the line off. if he would have had to fight the fish for 1 second longer he would have lost her. i swear by steel leaders in the waters we fish because of the muskie. i had 2 good hits and thats it but neither one was good enough to set the hook. oh well thers always tomorrow. heres pics of his fish.

Attachments

• kevin 45.5 muskie 2.jpg
    kevin 45.5 muskie 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 941
  • kevin 45.5 muskie.jpg
    kevin 45.5 muskie.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 941
I just got off the phone telling him all the congrats he was getting on his fish and he checked out the site and said he was gonna join so he will be a member soon.

mtnman said:
I just got off the phone telling him all the congrats he was getting on his fish and he checked out the site and said he was gonna join so he will be a member soon.

That is cool - I almost posted "tell your muskie buddy to join" but figured you probably already did or he was not a net kinda guy

Fishin NJ said:
Nice catch, tell your friend congrats. Also tell him to join the site, I am sure he will enjoy all the added perks that come with it!!! :D

Good job - missed that completely - too busy going over my hooks, LOL

Latest posts