HELP!!! Public boat launches for the Susquehanna??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went on the website and it didn't give me the info i needed... If there is someone who knows of a public launch in that area i would really appreciate it if ya could pm me and let me know.

Fisher, I thought that site would do it. Sorry. I just spent a hour and still can't find you a map with ramps marked. Here's yet another reason I left Bucks county for Florida 40 years ago. Our fish and wildlife are right on top of these things.

I appreciate you trying to help. If its not in the park service they don't really label them on the maps. :| I've looked all over only found a few on google earth but doesn't label them or say if they are private or public.

ggoldy said:
.......... Here's yet another reason I left Bucks county for Florida 40 years ago. Our fish and wildlife are right on top of these things.

I left Bucks in 1979 when I joined the Army. I grew up fishing the Neshaminy from Bradford Ave to Street Rd. Well worn paths along it banks back then. Last time I was back you could hardly see the creek due to the vegetation. Said that kids now a days don't get to enjoy what is there.....

Latest posts