Hyper Stick

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njTom

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Hyper Stick from Lake Fork tackle yet? I saw them on a fishing show over the weekend and was curious what everyone thought of the design, positive or negative.

https://www.lftlures.com/categories/soft-plastics-lft-hyper-stick-5

I saw the same show... I dunno about that. But I've got the Hyper Worm and have done pretty well with it.

Jim said:
Never seen those before! I wonder how durable they are? You think they will rip apart easy?

That's what I thought too....Plastics get expensive enough as it is.

Maybe they are made of ElaZtec or something?

The other Lake Fork plastics are relatively durable. I have used the Live Magic Shad and liked it so much I got a mold to make my own

I've never really been into those hybrid stick baits. If I want action, there are plenty of worms that fit the bill. But if I'm throwing a stick bait, I want it be a stick! :lol:

I love watching the creative ideas that companies are coming up with. Some are very cool, some......well.....

Before long, we won't need to tie the worm on our line. Just throw it in the water and it will retrieve itself back to the boat with a lunker. :LOL2:

fender66 said:
I love watching the creative ideas that companies are coming up with. Some are very cool, some......well.....

Before long, we won't need to tie the worm on our line. Just throw it in the water and it will retrieve itself back to the boat with a lunker. :LOL2:

I think they will have a built in sonar that will allow them to swim to where the fish are and tick the fish off enough to where it bites

russ010 said:
fender66 said:

I think they will have a built in sonar that will allow them to swim to where the fish are and tick the fish off enough to where it bites

Na na na na na.....you can't catch me.... :shock:

Latest posts