I can't see how it can even be debatable.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
I for one know that his favorite top secret bait is a JDBaits fatboy, however he will never admit it on account of all them big sponsors paying him the big bucks to pimp their products!! :lol: :lol:

I say when you come up with the money, your logo would look great on his boat and shirt! :mrgreen:

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
I for one know that his favorite top secret bait is a JDBaits fatboy, however he will never admit it on account of all them big sponsors paying him the big bucks to pimp their products!! :lol: :lol:

I say when you come up with the money, your logo would look great on his boat and shirt! :mrgreen:

:LOL2: I have it penciled-in to sponsor him in the 2053 classic :LOL2:

Captain Ahab said:
wasilvers said:
Do you think he has a sticker on his boat somewhere that says "My other boat is a tinny" :?:

He has a TinBoats.net sticker on his boat! He knows where to get the good info. I stopped posting all my "secret" tips because I think he was stealing them

How does Captain Ahab know so much about KVD's boat do you ask?

....CAPTAIN AHAB IS KVD!!! :shock:

In all seriousness. I am KVD. I fish all day long and generally have at least one 10 pounder on before most of you guys pull your rear out of bed. Last week I was stationed at one of the shows working with Ms. GA AND Ms Tennessee, right across from another hottie. They were impressed by my fans and I had just about conviced them all to learn fishing from the master bass angler when.... the wife wakes me up from my slumber and I go back to my 8-5 job...

wasilvers said:
In all seriousness. I am KVD. I fish all day long and generally have at least one 10 pounder on before most of you guys pull your rear out of bed. Last week I was stationed at one of the shows working with Ms. GA AND Ms Tennessee, right across from another hottie. They were impressed by my fans and I had just about conviced them all to learn fishing from the master bass angler when.... the wife wakes me up from my slumber and I go back to my 8-5 job...

:postpics:

I agree with Mr. Jim, Jerry Mckinnis had a decent little show so did Fish Fishburn. Bill Dance and Roland Martin had their turn in the sun(in their decade) but really, who is more consistant than KVD? NO ONE. KVD is da man!!!! He will have his own show when he retires(if he want it) =D>

fender66 said:
wasilvers said:

:postpics:

You asked for it, this is a facebook friend - look for him at Chris Jackson Professional Fisherman https://www.facebook.com/#!/finsngrinsfishing

While the rest of us labor at our 8-5's he's out fishing, or going to shows, or whatever... Man, I wish I could catch fish like the pro's.

183990_10150096860270784_612710783_6532781_158129_n.jpg

:twisted: Rick Clunn is the only guy with better career stats (although KVD just tied him for most Classic wins). Clunn has way more years in the sport. When its all done KVD will be the man on top.