Im in pain

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks Jim. I'd say take to a dock and take their advice, get rest how ever you can.

Slimetime, is that a post-op knee replacement pic?

Sorry to hear about your back Mr. Jim, get you butt to a Chiro. I had a bad back, went to the Chiro. with all the fancy gizmos, back hurt for 6 months, went to an old time hand on dude and guess what, GONE. He started with the cracking of the neck and worked down the back, if my back starts hurting , I have two rubber baseballs that I place at the small of my back which realigns the spine and the pain is gone.

Pain is still there, but less. If it is still hurting on Monday, I am going to my doctor. If She :wink: recommends a chiro then I will go.

Motrins around the clock and a heating pad have helped for sure.

Definitely see the doctor. Walmart has the heating pads (Thermo-pads is the name I think). They have different ones for elbows, ankles, and backs. They work pretty good. Once you open the package, they are air-activated. Hope you get to feelin' better soon.

Waterwings said:
Definitely see the doctor. Walmart has the heating pads (Thermo-pads is the name I think). They have different ones for elbows, ankles, and backs. They work pretty good. Once you open the package, they are air-activated. Hope you get to feelin' better soon.

My mother in law is a crafty woman! :beer:

She made me one (sewn together) with some sort of Rice inside. I nuke it in the microwave for 2 minutes and it stays super hot for 20 minutes or so. It is amazing.

Jim said:
Waterwings said:

My mother in law is a crafty woman! :beer:

She made me one (sewn together) with some sort of Rice inside. I nuke it in the microwave for 2 minutes and it stays super hot for 20 minutes or so. It is amazing.

We have something like that and it has some kind of husks in it that put-off an aroma that's not too bad (aromatherapy). We also heat the one we have in the microwave and it'll burn the crap out of you if left in there to heat too long, lol. Works great on the back of the neck, and lower back. 8)

you have inflammation right now,(acute injury), you need to do is put ice on it directly,, till it gets numb for 15 mins or,, (which ever comes first for 15 mins),, directly to the affected area,, every hour,, remember you need to put the inflammation down,,, you put heating pad it may feel good or better but really your putting more warm/hot blood to the inflammation area (not good)..

grab a bag of ice, no towel no shirt on it,, just str8 to it,, get icy hot, bengay or if you can find tiger balm,,rub it as much as you can,, youll feel better soon..

for chronic injuries,, heat is better,, but for acute low back injury,, is best if you use ice,,