jon boat conv..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a screw right below the head of you trolling motor. You can unscrew it and turn the head of your trolling motor around. That way you can use it is forwards instead of reverse :lol: I did it to mine and it works perfect

I like the steel studs thing, but I was always under the impression that steel and aluminum don't mix. I could be entirely wrong, it was just something that I picked up wrong. Is there a way that you can rust proof that steel? maybe paint with galvanizing paint? I think that I saw spray bombs that were supposed to galvanize steel...

ya i thought of that i gogled it ang found alot of people that say any thinh in between metals such as paint of any kind i copyed this sentance off a fourm online that was speaking of this........... above said - something as simple as paint will stop the metals from reacting with each other.
so i hope this works if not its not hard to pull the deck i made it easy so i can replace any thing [-o<

my boat assories..... elc winch,controled @ driver seat ..bait tank with light and air pump dry storage with red light..all locking..floor lights @every seat..light that light up under floor..flush mountall controlled at dash. floor plug for trollin motar .. bilge pump ..batt gauge nite running/ nav. lights,12 volt outlet and tri beam fishfinder.

Attachments

• Picture 258.jpg
    Picture 258.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 677
  • Picture 316.jpg
    Picture 316.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 677
  • Picture 282.jpg
    Picture 282.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 677
  • Picture 274.jpg
    Picture 274.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 677
I have the exact boat, do I have to make a mount for the transducer like he did? Or can I screw directly to my boat and seal it with below the water line sealent?

you know, theres a screw right below the powerhead on that trolling motor and if you unscrew it, then you can turn the powerhead around and put the screw back in an wala! you now have a hand controlled bowmount trolling motor. and what part of pa are you from?

free jonboat said:
you know, theres a screw right below the powerhead on that trolling motor and if you unscrew it, then you can turn the powerhead around and put the screw back in an wala! you now have a hand controlled bowmount trolling motor. and what part of pa are you from?

lancaster area

y yes :D it is an elc winch. its controlled by a switch on my dash. Had to have it. It pull's up nice and hug's boat tite. I Had to cut down my ancor a bit to get it to do that. but my plan is to dip it in that rubber for like fixin pliers. and i should be golden.

cali27 said:
I have the exact boat, do I have to make a mount for the transducer like he did? Or can I screw directly to my boat and seal it with below the water line sealent?

Im sure u could do that but I did it this way cause every water pipe ive done has always leaked and im sure with my luck with leaks my transducer holes would have leaked also :shock: I plan to paint it soon as i get time to hit the paint shop and mach the paint.