Jon Boat Plug

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! Let my buddy help me unstrap and launch the boat yesterday. My boat has two plugs, one on each side of the tunnel....on a leash hanging outside of the boat. We got to the fishing hole and I look back and saw all this water in the boat. I immediately knew he didn't put the plug in on his side. At that is why I don't like people helping me with lauch prep or squaring the boat away before we hit the highway.

#-o

Keep it on the inside if you can. You can reach it and drain your boat on plane if needed.

Ictalurus said:
Keep it on the inside if you can. You can reach it and drain your boat on plane if needed.

Not on all boats. You can't reach mine on plane....you can barely reach them period from the inside of the boat. Definitely can't reach them from the forward helm. (had a vision of Stretch Armstrong) :)

RiverBottomOutdoors said:
Ictalurus said:

Not on all boats. You can't reach mine on plane....you can barely reach them period from the inside of the boat. Definitely can't reach them from the forward helm. (had a vision of Stretch Armstrong) :)

No doubt! Would be a hellavu 6 foot dash to get back to the console to hit the throttle!

Ha! Let my buddy help me unstrap and launch the boat yesterday. My boat has two plugs, one on each side of the tunnel....on a leash hanging outside of the boat. We got to the fishing hole and I look back and saw all this water in the boat. I immediately knew he didn't put the plug in on his side. At that is why I don't like people helping me with lauch prep or squaring the boat away before we hit the highway.

#-o

You and I sound alike. I don't work well with others- they always disappoint me.

jethro said:

#-o

You and I sound alike. I don't work well with others- they always disappoint me.

People think I'm a *** because I don't like them to help. Maybe I need to break it down for them....look...I do this 4 times a week...half the time in the dark....I have a system....it will take twice as long for you to help me (aka get in my way) than it would if I just do it by myself. I will back the trailer down to the water's edge...I'll let you back it the rest of the way so you can feel useful. :D