Lake Scugog 09/20/09 PICS!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salmon_Slayer_2008_Lund

Reaction score
Hey guys, I spent a day and a half at Lake Scugog. Fished the Saturday evening and Managed to get a Muskie 8lbs, a Largie and Smallie (around 3lbs) off of a Rapala Shad Rap RS (Silver/Black) and a nice Walleye (1.75lb) off of the Crawler Harness. Fished off docks for Crappie from 10pm - 1am and Managed to get small Crappie. Launched Boat at 10am because the lake had fog so thick that you could cut it with a knife. The Water temps went from 66 to 60.1 over night and went as high as 67.4 before I left. Idiots with those pleasure cruising yachts who don't like fishermen were pretty much causing commotion on the lake circling several bass boats and boats like mine and causing big wakes.

Here is pics.

imgp4146.jpg

imgp4147.jpg

imgp4149.jpg

imgp4150.jpg

Nice color on that muskie,almost translucent.
Foggy here the other day to,it was 8C(high 50's),know other boats on the water though,did see a float plane take off and land,they don't need much room.
Nice fish.

Captain Ahab said:
Those are some real nice fish - thanks for posting

Thanks man! Didn't take pics of the bass, quickly released them because the bite was hot!

Zum said:
Nice color on that muskie,almost translucent.
Foggy here the other day to,it was 8C(high 50's),know other boats on the water though,did see a float plane take off and land,they don't need much room.
Nice fish.

Thanks man! The temp over night well the air temp went down to 5C so as I fished off the docks abit the heat was lifting off the water and quickly making fog. Didn't get much Crappie as there was Muskie swimming along the docks chasing prey.