little debbie ver hostess

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen those! I get on a yodel kick every now and then, I try not to buy them for the kids, Because I eat them right before I go to bed. You know what I really like? The Peridge farm cakes in the freezer section. They are like 3 bucks.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooo gooooooood :shock: :D

lildeb_brownies.gif

I make my own brownies (from the package) LOL

I also add 1/2 cup of nestles chocolate morsels and then decorate the tops for the kids (me and my wife). They last for 1/2 day. Try these brownies if you ever get a chance. Follow the recipe exact, and add your own morsels. I butter the non stick pan first.

I feel bad for you guys ... Here in our area we have the best cakes in the world tastykakes
made here in Philly and sold locally they are awesome
it is at this time of year they sell the pumpkin pies Man they are great..
but the best 2 thinks they sell are the butterscotch krimpet and the peanut butter kandy cakes.. check them out and if you ever get down this way try them you will be hooked

https://www.tastykake.com/HomepageTemplate.aspx?PostingID=21&ChannelID=2

redbug said:
I feel bad for you guys ... Here in our area we have the best cakes in the world tastykakes
made here in Philly and sold locally they are awesome
it is at this time of year they sell the pumpkin pies Man they are great..
but the best 2 thinks they sell are the butterscotch krimpet and the peanut butter kandy cakes.. check them out and if you ever get down this way try them you will be hooked

https://www.tastykake.com/HomepageTemplate.aspx?PostingID=21&ChannelID=2

Tastykakes without a doubt!!!! Good thing they have em in florida, now all we need down here is WAWA (a convienace store name) and id be set

pbw said:
I turn 30 this month I dread it. :evil:

Lots of things to look foward to when u turn 30..... Acid Indigestion after most meals, You cant party like you use too, Your happy to be in bed by 10pm. I could go on and on but youll find out soon enough hehehehehe

BassAddict1976 said:
pbw said:

Lots of things to look foward to when u turn 30..... Acid Indigestion after most meals, You cant party like you use too, Your happy to be in bed by 10pm. I could go on and on but youll find out soon enough hehehehehe

I thought I was the only one. Wait till you turn 35....You try to act like your 25, then you need 2 days to recover.

Jim said:
BassAddict1976 said:
pbw said:

I thought I was the only one. Wait till you turn 35....You try to act like your 25, then you need 2 days to recover.

Im already out of action for a day or two if i try to party like i did when I was 25. When im 35 partying like that will probably put me in a nice week long coma!!!

Edit: On second thought a week long coma wouldnt be so bad, id be able to get more than 7 hours of sleep without having to getup to go pee

Latest posts