little debbie ver hostess

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****!

I'm 41 and I get up at least once a night, that's ever since parenthood(7 years-nearly). I just can't sleep that long at once, maybe I'm perpetually worried? I don't know but going to the bathroom is a "well I'm awake anyway".

Little Debbies, gotta love those Zebra cakes!

Though I'm a pastry snob and seek out good quality chocolate croisant preferably.

Nickk said:
****!

I'm 41 and I get up at least once a night, that's ever since parenthood(7 years-nearly). I just can't sleep that long at once, maybe I'm perpetually worried? I don't know but going to the bathroom is a "well I'm awake anyway".

Though I'm a pastry snob and seek out good quality chocolate croisant preferably.

Dont even go there....There is a little Italian bakery up the street that makes the best canolis, Tiramisu, and napoleons (flaky layerd cake).....yummy so good! Plus for some reason this bakery makes the best square slices of pizza....always good for at least 1 on the plate to eat on the way home. :D

Jim said:
Nickk said:
****!

Dont even go there....There is a little Italian bakery up the street that makes the best canolis, Tiramisu, and napoleons (flaky layerd cake).....yummy so good! Plus for some reason this bakery makes the best square slices of pizza....always good for at least 1 on the plate to eat on the way home. :D

Ok forget about coming down here. I'm going up there.

Gamefisher said:
The Tastykake butterscotch krimpet is a regular part of my diet.

Hmmmmmmmm, Krimpet

krimpet.jpg

Dont ask, me and my wife were talking about this! and we were trying to remember this song.

WHO REMEMBERS THIS?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/U3jgo5ea_zc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/U3jgo5ea_zc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Latest posts