Marine Tech training, I think I am going back to school

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am in Capstone now, that is my final course and will be graduating on May 27th.

I am going to South Carolina to do 3 job interviews on Monday, the school is closed that day so I can do it wihtout maissing time. All of them sound very promising and I have high hopes for one of them, they look like a great company to work for.

Things are shifting into high gear now, 11 nights of class left.

Bufford

Like I said before, WE, here at TinBoats are proud of you and happy to have you as part of the family. =D>

Praying for the perfect interview and job!

Graduated on 5/27/11

Got a job offer from a great dealership in upstate SC, they offered me exactly what I asked for in pay, 3 weeks paid vacation each year, free health benefits, weekly bonus for every billed hour...I love this place already! The Service Manager and Shop Foreman are both great guys and the shop is set up so everyone helps each other and there is no cut throat environment. They are going to continue to send me to manufacturer training to get more certifications.

I AM STOKED!!!!

So, I will be living near Clemson University shortly...maybe I will cross paths with a few of you on the lake soon.
Bufford

How strange you just posted this update as I kid you not...was just thinking and wondering about you.

Sounds like you've got a great journey ahead of you in a great shop! I'll say it again....we here at TinBoats are VERY proud of you.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

That's a standing ovation!

Have you looked much around the Chessapeake? Lots and lots of marinas and thousands of boats. The place where dad has his boat, you could just pull up to the ramp and rake in money on the weekends helping guys get their boats running. Lens Marina at Broomes Island on the Patuxtent River in MD. Cost of living is cheap but the nice land by the water can be very expensive.

Jamie