• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

McGuinness Leverage Spinnerbaits

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butthead

Reaction score
Does anyone have any they would like to sell?
These are the spinnerbaits where the hook is attached to the head by a flexible metal wire. I have one, but it's pretty beat up and old.

levch.jpg

Attachments

• leverage_spinnerbait.gif
    leverage_spinnerbait.gif
    90.5 KB · Views: 928
If Roland Martin picture is on the package it must be good.lol A buddy of mine used to make a couple different flexible spinnerbaits. One had a piece of braid between the head and hook that was held in place by a piece of sergical tubing. When the fish hit it was like a hangmans noose, the hook slid out from under the tubing and wammo he got hung. I also modified a mold to accept severstrand wire like the leverage but never made many of them and sold the mold to a friend who wanted it more than me. Dont know if he still has it or not, but it wasnt that hard to build if I remember right. Might be a good winter project for you Butthead.

I actually got my hands on a dozen white ones in the 1/4oz size and 2 in the 1/2oz.
Now all I need to do is horde a couple more in the 3/8 and 1/2 size and I'll be happy, ha-ha.