Minn Kota Edge Bow Mount

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbkid

Reaction score
I'm in the market to pick up a bow mount trolling motor and I was hoping someone who had a Minn Kota Edge could provide me with a measurement. I'd like to know how long the cable is from the motor to the foot controlled pedal?

I am in the process of mounting a seat in my boat, but would like to know the length of the cable so I can place the seat in the correct position.

I also have an edge and I really like it but the cable is a bit too short in my opinion but that's my only complaint about it. I have to adjust my motor to store it on my boat.

WVO

That's kinda funny, cause mine is way too long. It curls way up when stowed and really gets in the way when you're trying to walk around the deck.. I thought about shortening it up a bit, but chances are it'd be one heck of a can of worms...

I agree dyeguy, I don't even wanna know how much trouble it would be to shorten it. I'd prolly end up with a broke trolling motor and I'm sure if you go cutting you're gonna void the warranty. Still, you gotta love those minn kotas. I'll never own another motorguide. What thrust do you have?

Latest posts