Need some help

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish2keel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I sold my 1648 grizzly and am finally ready to move up but I need some help from yall on tracking something down.

I live in florida but will travel a little to find the right hull.

Anyway Im needing help figuring out a company who sells 20x60 or 20x72 aluminum mod v hulls. I don't want a package just the hull.

Anyway got any ideas around the south? Would consider used though but looking for what direction to turn.

Wasn't sure where to put it and since im just looking for info on where to look I posted here. Mods are free to move where needed/

Thanks guys!

You're just going to have to be diligent and do the leg work,

The bigger hulls like that are few and far between, they're not just lying around like 1232's and when you do find one its usually a package. I would check Craigslist everyday, you never know. I would also contact some manufactures directly and see if the have any 2012 left over. Good luck with your search.

Try looking at the website from AK Mccallum Co. They will have the hull you are looking for.

Backwoodslanding.com can order what you want. They sell Weldbilt boats (all aluminum, all welded) and aren't too bad on their prices, either. It would be a heck of a drive for you, though.