New guy New boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest not real sure,picked up a Trailer and trolling motor,after the holidays gonna get a gas motor around 10 hp,other than that not sure what else im gonna do....

Well, there are unlimited possibilities. What's great about having a bare boat like yours is you can modify it to fit your needs perfectly. Fortunately, there are a lot of brilliant, creative, and helpful people on this site. How long is the boat? looks 12'? 10hp should push it along just fine. Ive been looking for a 12' v-hull for an old 6hp Evinrude I have. Guess the first think you could do it check for loose rivets, cracks, corrosion, and even fill it with to the water line with water to check for leaks.

Its a 1436,i took it the day after i got it and put it in the water just to check for leaks,it stayed powder dry...got a great deal on it...still has factory paint,no holes drilled in it,perfect condition...

That's awesome, there is nothing worse then a bunch of random ugly holes in your boat. Sure does sound like a good deal.

Latest posts