New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ahab, Do you fish the Del for Stripers in Bucks County? I hear they come up pretty good down that way. I have been fishing the Del. for the last few weeks after work and have been slayin the walleye. Got 1 just over 30" and 1 Musky but that was really small.

tailgrabber said:
Hey Ahab, Do you fish the Del for Stripers in Bucks County? I hear they come up pretty good down that way. I have been fishing the Del. for the last few weeks after work and have been slayin the walleye. Got 1 just over 30" and 1 Musky but that was really small.

Are you sure it was a Musky? :LOL2:

(Inside Joke) :wink:

Ahab will show you where all the Musky are! :mrgreen:

tailgrabber said:

I do

And lots of nice smallies as well

My name's Adam Pumphrey and my wife is Shannon. We live in England, AR. Love to fish, love to golf, love the site! I'll get pics of my build from start to finish as soon as I recover from Christmas!

LarryA here. Couldn't find that I replied to this. Anyway, I'm from Berks Co. in PA. I like fishing Blue Marsh but hate the ramp crowds on weekends! I also fish Kercher Creek Dam in Hamburg, and the Sck. River around Hamburg.
Always looking for location ideas, especially with the boat.

Scarborough, ME. 10 mins from Portland. Work in the fly shop at Cabelas. Love fly fishing, duck hunting, trap shooting, camping, kayaking, and just about anything that gets me outdoors. :D

Hello,

My name is Brian and I am from the upstate of SC. I have a 15' FisherMarine with a 9.9 Johnson. I mainly fish small lakes close to home. I have enjoyed looking at all of the boat Mods, they have given me some ideas for future projects.

fishermarine said:
Hello,

My name is Brian and I am from the upstate of SC. I have a 15' FisherMarine with a 9.9 Johnson. I mainly fish small lakes close to home. I have enjoyed looking at all of the boat Mods, they have given me some ideas for future projects.

Welcome Aboard

You will like it here - the coolest site around 8)

fishermarine said:
Hello,

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm half an hour south of Green Bay, WI, and 26 years old. I love fishing walleyes, largemouth, and smallies. I've only been on this site for not even 15 mins. and I'm loving it. =D>