New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, wanted to introduce myself and say hello, I recently purchased a new Princecraft Springbok with a 25hp 4 stroke Merc . Boating season here in ON is delayed due to the very cold winter. Looking forward to some good fellowship on here. Cheers

Hello everyone. I'm Patrick from The Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Little Bay De Noc is home for me, although I have a lot of other favorite places to fish. I fish for Bass most of the time and occasionally Walleye. I have a 14ft boat with a 18hp 1958 Evinrude to power it. I plan on doing some modifications to it next winter. I got to find the tipping point on it to decide how high I can go for the front deck, and plan a floor layout. Once again hello to all.

Hello All,

Mike here from Rocklin, CA. Duck hunt in a 12' Klammath and and fish in a 19' North River Seahawk in the lakes and delta of northern California. I hope to contribute to this fine site.

Howdy All!

Been a lurker for a while, been dreaming of having my own boat since I got out of the Navy. finally this year I made it happen and got two! the first is a fixer upper BIG time, the second is a small one to take the family out after trout and panfish.
I'm 35, two kids and an awesome wife. we live in the Black hills of South Dakota

Here's the project boat. any and all ideas are appreciated!
'73 lund 14'

Colorado1135....Welcome to the tinboats family! You're gonna love it here!

By the way....you bring the snacks on Friday! :mrgreen:

Hello everyone,my name is Eric. I ran across this forum while researching jon boats. Lots of great info here.
I picked up a new 2014 closeout tracker 1232 and have been in the water with it a few times. I've begun modding and will share pics soon.

FL Angler said:
Hello everyone,my name is Eric. I ran across this forum while researching jon boats. Lots of great info here.
I picked up a new 2014 closeout tracker 1232 and have been in the water with it a few times. I've begun modding and will share pics soon.
Welcome, where abouts in Florida are you?

Hi Ya'll, I just signed up yesterday on TinBoats. Been a fishin' fool for many years and taken some time off in between. I have redone two boats in the past. First was a Starcraft runabout that I converted to an open bass boat. Second was an old Grumman V-Jon that I still fish out of. It is not completely finished but will be sold sometime this year. Presently working on a 1973 Ouachita 16 foot, flat bottom jon boat I aquired. In sad shape since it has been sitting outside, uncovered for several years. It had a marsh grass vinyl wrap on it that had shrunk so bad that it had cracked all over the place. Working on removing "improvements" made by previous owner, two high pedestal seats and large battery box. Boat used to have a Harley-Davidson golf cart outboard which I have removed and selling. After the boat is back together I will be replacing it with a 20hp outboard for use in local lakes, creeks and rivers. Will use the bow mount for some local reservoirs also. Here is what it looks like presently
DSCF0150_zpsygsqbx23.jpg

Hi guys, Just picked up another project and figured I would come by for some ideas and show off some work I might do. Just picked up a Valco 12 footer. This will be my fourth tin boat build. Can't wait!

ChrisBoat said:
Hi guys, Just picked up another project and figured I would come by for some ideas and show off some work I might do. Just picked up a Valco 12 footer. This will be my fourth tin boat build. Can't wait!

Hey ChrisBoat....Welcome to the family! You're gonna love it here. Don't forget though that we love pictures. :LOL2:

Latest posts