New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassTaurus said:
I'm from O'Fallon, MO- just west of St. Louis. I fish Mark Twain and Truman Lake mainly and a few others now and then. I fish mainly for bass and crappie, but also do a trout trip or two every year. I'm wanting to do a few bass tournaments this year now that I have Twain figured out, (on occasion).

My boat is a 2004 G3 HP180DC with a Yamaha VMAX 150 hp. Just got it a couple weeks ago and haven't got in in my home water yet.

:WELCOME:

Nice boat man! Congrats!

Welcome to the site.
Here the G3 HP handles great,to bad they discontinued it.

Currently living in Springfield Mo, finishing my last semester at Missouri State University. =D>

Love to be on the Current River in Southeast Missouri, I am going to call that my home since i can be found there more than anywhere else.... :lol:

Old retired guy that lilkes fishing. I'd like it better if the catching was good as well.

I've lived all over the states and Alaska. I like it here in the south pretty well though.

Kevin Turner said:
Newbie to the site, but not forums. I live and work in Hillsboro, MO. But, I spend most my summer on the banks of the Upper 'Sippi at my fishn' shak on the Upper 'Sippi in central Minnesota.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

nozzleman said:
Another newbie. I'm from east central Indiana, near Richmond.

Please take a minute to update your profile so we can see your location when you post in the future.....

Thanks & welcome...

Hi,I am from a little town called Port Cartier on the St Laurence sea way (North Shore) now living in Edmonton Alberta Canada.As you may have noticed I am Canadian,,,as you may remember the people that live north of the border,that supply you with natural gas, ,electricity,crude oil,etc,etc,// the ones that saved quite a few Americans when the Ayolla Khomeni went beserk and would not let the Americans leave his country!!!!!So what I am getting at is that on this site we are not supposed to talk politics am I correct!!!I sincerely wish it would stay that way!!!,,,there is a free trade agreement between our two countries,,I wish that it was equal on both sides// but it very well appears that it is not so! whats good for Americans is OK,, but the second the shoe is on the other foot it dont work any more....I dont want to really open a can of worms here,,,so before I start writing BUY CANADIAN on all my messages,wich would I beleive be politically incorrect.. someone should start giving these no political messages on this site a little shake,there is an international economic depression going on,we are all in the same boat,,lets not start drilling holes in it, by stupidly saying buy stuff from our indivisual countries and leave the other ones in the dark////....Mike