new member with ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggun79

Reaction score
Hi I am a new member and have a few ideas I want to run by you all.
i have a 14 foot gamefisher i am workin on. its a simple little flatbottom i am paintin and placing carpet in ill try to post a pic later . My boat is narow and a little tippy i want to add some stablizers to the boat. i think if i cap off about 4 foot o 6inch pvc and atach this ti the end of a 10 foot square fram with u bolts this will help . what do you all think? i have seen somthin like this on a canno

Welcome aboard man, Thanks for joining! I have never seen anything like that for a jon boat, But it might help for sure. It will definitely make you slower on the water though. Are you gas or electric?

i have a small 5 hp gas and a 45lb trollin motor i am not looking for speed i fish in bays and calm water mostly

If he ever got the boat on the plane I would think it would be out of the water. My main problem would be that it would get in the way when fishing.

it will probly be in my way. but i am a 400 pound man and i want to fish and not swim this is just an idea i was toying with ill have to think about it more thank you all

I like the idea, but from what I read real quick is that you would need serious size nad length of PVC to make it worthwhile.

I like this concept for the Canoe...It could work on a jon I would think....

https://www.canoeoutriggers.com/

Latest posts