New redesigned reels from Quantum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I know expensive equipment isn't necessary but I love it! Good to see them stepping up their game! I still want a Zillion though....

Of course you don't "need" carbon fiber, but it sure is light and purty :wink:

It would be much cooler if the entire reel was made of carbon fiber, or atleast sideplates. That handle is pretty sweet though. Too bad I am looking for a new spinning combo :cry:

...That handle is pretty sweet though. Too bad I am looking for a new spinning combo

I'm sure it won't take them or some other company to get on the bandwagon and "upgrade" their spinning reels with something similar. I can imagine something along the lines of a carbon fiber spinning reel spool, or handle :)

Waterwings said:
...That handle is pretty sweet though. Too bad I am looking for a new spinning combo

I'm sure it won't take them or some other company to get on the bandwagon and "upgrade" their spinning reels with something similar. I can imagine something along the lines of a carbon fiber spinning reel spool, or handle :)

Waterwings...get with the times man! :wink:

DaiwaMorethan3000.jpg

https://www.japantackle.com/Daiwa_reels/Daiwa_Morethan_Branzino_3000.htm

Waterwings said:
Story of my life; day late and a dollar short, lol. Years ago I thought that cars should have wipers on their headlights......................then I saw a Mercedes :roll:

And years ago I said headlights should turn when going around a corner........Swear on my kids! :D