no clue about wiring

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem09

Reaction score
hello, i have a Tracker fisherman 16. it comes stock with pre wired motorguide bow mount motor. that battery is front of boat. i want to add nav lights fishfinder and eventually a bildge pump.i plan on adding another battery at the stern to run all the stuff i just mentioned.my question is, is there a basic diagram that i can follow, that will tell me everything i need to purchase to accomplish this? i wanna add a switch panel also fpr these things. the trolling motor is fine alone on its battery. so basically im starting with nothing. please keep in mind im not the sharpest tool in the shed. lol. thanks in advance for any help.

Look around at some of the other threads and you should be able to find something similar to what you want to do and get ideas and answers from those if you can. If you still have questions about now to do any of it, just ask and I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions. Here's one that has some nice drawings for how they plan to set theirs up. Maybe this will be a good starting place for you to look. You'll have to blow the wiring drawings up to full screen to be able to see what he's planning.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29642&p=305875&hilit=wiring#p305875

Latest posts