• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NY: 17' bass tracker, fully restored, needs an outboard

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hookedontronics

Reaction score
17' Bass tracker for sale

Albany, NY

I purchased this bass tracker last January and had a blast with it all of last year fishing 3-4 times weekly. From January to late May I went through this entire boat. Just about everything on this boat is brand new with exception to the motor, speedo and tach. Literally everything else has been replaced. This boat looks brand new inside. I have a build thread on this site you can check out.

-New 1.5" marine flooring (2 sheets of ¾")
-New carpet
-New seats (4 total) and pedestals
-New batteries
-New carling switches with legends
-New full wiring harness, front to back
-New Lowrance fish finder (x-4 pro)
-New bilge with float
-JVC Radio with brand new Alpine marine speakers. Has a cd player and aux input
-Livewell with divider
-Minn kota Electric powered windlass (front anchor)
-Minn kota trolling motor with coolfoot. Works great and pulls the boat along with ease
-Recessed foot pedal tray line-x'd
-line-x'd and refinished console
-LED Lights in the front storage compartments
-(2) 6 gallon fuel tanks with quick disconnect
-New jack on the trailer, and new strap crank
-New Trailer-able boat cover included (paid $250 last fall on iboats)
I have a title for the boat and a transferable registration for the trailer.

Now for the bad news: I've had the boat out twice this year and on my second trip it lost power after about 10 minutes and wouldn't go above 10mph. I tok it home and inspected the plugs and cyl#1 was shot. This boat needs a new piston in cyl #1. Had i not already purchased a nitro bass boat this year prior to this happening i would have just put an engine on it and called it a day, but now i'm just selling it as a loss. Great boat for someone with an outboard engine sitting around or someone who doesn't mind doing a little work to get it back up and running. You can take it out on the water right now and have fun fishing if you only wanted to use the foot pedal or want to stay in a small lake like round lake. Motor does turn over fine and the boat starts and runs but cylinder #1 had some metal on the plug when I pulled it. Put a new motor on it and it'll look just like a brand new tracker. Or put an electric motor on the transom (like a minn kota e-drive) and it'd be awesome for a lake that does not allow gasoline motors. Trailer is included.

$2500 without the motor and controls
$3000 with the motor and controls included

We also may be able to work something out at a price without the trolling motor, electronic anchor, fish finder, radio, speakers, etc

Willing to trade for a set of power poles, large screen humminbird gps/sonar units or a minn kota with ipilot. May be interested in other trades as well.

-Jake 518-727-6006
I'm located in Albany, NY
call with any questions or to arrange a time to come see the boat.

Wow, what an awesome deal on a very nicely restored boat. This should sell quickly and if it's still for sale when I get back from deployment next month, I'll need to seriously consider stopping by to check her out.

Latest posts