OK THIS IS BAD!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me, I am still a night owl in my early 30s.
I am typically in bed around or after 12 midnight, usually later. The alarm wakes me for work usually at either 7:50 or 8:50AM to be to work at 8 or 9AM (since I work from home). Otherwise on my days off with no alarm, I hate it if I am woken up before 10AM, I like my one maybe 2 days a week I actually get to sleep in.

If I'm working day shift and have to work the next day, I'll turn in around 10:30-11:00 and wake up to the alarm at 4:42 if I don;t wake up on my own first. If I'm off the next day, I stay up until midnight or so and sleep in until 6:00am. Working nights is a pretty convoluted routine involving a nap before and a nap after work. I hate sleeping the day away, even when I have to work nights.

For teh past 20 something years in bed by midnight, up at 5:00am every day. Now that my kids are graduating from college, old habits are hard to break. Besides I like to see the sun come up, and really enjoy being outside as the world comes to life. One of the reasons I love deer hunting. In the tree stand long before dawn, whie sitting there you hear the rest of the forrest come to life. Its awesome.

Latest posts