Once upon a time there was a 14' JB...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet!!! have someone take a pic of you on the top!!! and see how much you in deeper in teh water!!

Aye Brewfish. Thanks fer stoppin' in. Nice Gheenoes right. I used to have a 13' HiSider. Cool little boat. Real stable for a canoe. Real wide too. It was many years ago though. I'm sure they've made modifications to the hull for the better... I didn't have a trailer for mine back then, it was thrown in and outta the bed of my truck, and I drove to the fishing site with 7' of it hangin' outta the back of my truck! =D> I actually priced a new 15'6 HighSider last year for $3k with a trailer. Seemed kinda high for a canoe w/out a motor; ya know... You can get a new tin JB hull w/ a new motor for $3k...

They want like $10k for the CustomGheenoe'd ones... Ouch! Are they worth it? I dunno... To each, their own right. I could get a 24' tin boat hull and make it into a bay boat for that kinda money... Center Console'd, T-Tops, High Gunnels, JackPlate, etc...etc... I like those big SeaArks. [-o<

~LCA.

Latest posts