Once when I was a young pup...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheeseball

Reaction score
I worked as a mason's laborer for a masonry company. I was about 18yrs old. The boss sent 4 of us out to do a small restoration job. So we all piled into the cab of the dump truck. It was cramped and me being the youngest I had to sit in the middle. Now the guy on the far passenger side didn't have it so bad. He could put his arm up on the window to get a little room. The guy between him and me put his arm around me to get comfortable. I put my arm up around the driver to get comfortable and had to shift the gears with my other hand. The driver, who was a gruff old construction guy hung his arm out his window.

Now, there we were, riding down the road and at the intersection up ahead sat a state trooper. The two guys to my right had been given fines before by the police for having too many people in the cab. So they crouched down so statey couldn't see them. You should have seen the look on that cops face as we rode by with me... an young baby-faced guy all cozied up next to this old gruff construction foreman with my arm around him.

Latest posts